You would be grateful to have Last Day on Earth Survival hack so you can progress with your game without having to break a sweat. If you think that the game is just the same as Resident Evil, you are hugely mistaken. The setting is about the aftermath of the world’s end, where you will find yourself surrounded by savage enemies and violent fauna. And if you happen to start your game without any plan at all, you won’t last a chance. It is a good thing that it is only a game because the reality will be too much.
Table of Content
Last Day on Earth Survival Hack: How To Use
Once you open the Last Day on Earth Survival hack tool, you will see slots with options for the XP and coins. Simply fill in the numbers of these resources that you wish. Once you activate the tool and then get back to the game, you will see that your resources have added up. That’s how easy to use the tool.
You only need to provide the information of your gaming’s username and your device’s operating system. If you are using a laptop or a PC, you should connect your device to the PC through a cable. After filling in the name of your device (and after connecting the device to the PC), open your game. Leave it open so the tool can read the existing data.
Click Here To Use Last Day on Earth Survival Hack Now!
Why Use Last Day on Earth Survival Hack Tools
Although this game is exciting with enough adrenaline pump, you will find out that having the Last Day on Earth Survival hack generator will be super even handier. The hack generator will make sure that you will always have enough resources to get going with your game. Just like Madden NFL Mobile hack and Homescapes Online Generator the resources will be needed to progress to the next level or stage. Of course, you can always redo the game or repeat the stage, but have you considered the time, energy, and efforts spent? Feel free to do so if you like it so much but there are always other alternatives to try if you want to make efficient gaming time – and you want to cut off the wasted gaming energy and period.
The Last Day on Earth Survival hack generator is usually available online, so as long as you have a stable internet connection, you should be able to use it. Using this tool is also handy and beneficial because it allows you to:
- Using Last Day on Earth Survival hack can save up some time and energy. Instead of replaying the stage or repeating the same process, again and again, you can save up precious energy and time with the resources. After all, completing a stage will grant you XP and coins, which can be used to upgrade your account. When you have more than enough resources, why bother replaying the stage again?
- Have a good confidence. When you know that you have unlimited resources after using Last Day on Earth Survival hack tool, it somehow gives you the confidence to be bold and brave in controlling the game. People are careful because they are afraid losing their resources; they are being more careful because they know that they have limited resources. But when you have unlimited resources that won’t run out easily, you don’t have to be extra careful anymore. Play the game the way you want it.
Understanding the Game
You probably have heard so much about the zombie apocalypse, meaning that the world will end with zombie virus – yes, just like what happens in the popular zombie franchise game and movie. Unfortunately, not everyone is wiped out during the apocalypse – some manage to survive and indeed they need to know how to survive properly.
It is probably only a game to you but it offers a real-life experience for the gamers. Fail to survive and you are out! As simple as that. You will be dealing with not only zombies but also harsh environment and also other humans, those who are trying to take your resources and kill you instead. If you want to be able to survive, not only you will need the Last Day on Earth Survival hack tools but you will also need to develop a tactic for your own survival.
The Basics Are Important
You are probably tempted to find foods now, but it is crucial to know the basic. You need to collect pickaxe, hatchet, and spear. You should check any broken car nearby for these items. You should also collect 6 limestone and 9 pine logs. You should build the pickaxe and hatchet first. They will save you time and energy, whether you are harvesting or defending yourself against the enemies.
After you have set the basics, you want to fortify the position. You may want to set up a house, which may be tempting at first to build quite large, but not yet. The shelter should be enough for a stove and two crates, that’s it. Then you can collect Garden Bed, Casual Backpack, and Raincatcher. Each of these items has their own function. The backpack will double up your space and inventory and makes transportation easier – instead of depending on your pockets. The rain catcher will be enough so you won’t be dehydrated or overly hungry. If you have empty containers from any used water or food, keep them.
You want to secure ‘your house’, for sure. Don’t build windows or doors because they will be easily broken down once the zombie horde attacks you. You should stay in the Easy Zones and salvage your needs there. When you start your supply and your gear is quite complete, you can start moving to the Yellow Zones, which are the medium areas. Remember to ditch any electronics junk – they won’t do you any good. You want to focus on the important items so don’t hesitate to remove any unnecessary items from your inventory. Clothes or weapons are best found from scavenging. When your device is somewhat broken or damaged, it is better to swap because you won’t be able to fix them.
Don’t forget to hunt for upgrades. Basically, you can create or craft almost anything. But when you have started the game, you want to get the basics first. After all, the early minutes and hours are super important to determine your survival so you should know what’s important for you. When you go out for a hunt, you should be looking for army supply drops, downed planes, and Alpha base. The Alpha base and the planes are great to provide you with your needed supplies.
It is advisable to avoid using the gun when you are dealing with only one or two enemies. You want to save your ammo, so make use of the spear. Although the spear won’t do you any good when dealing with a horde, it should be enough for only one or two enemies. Your upgrades should be ready by now.
If you are able to do this, you should be able to secure your base and even have enough time for leveling up before you finally have to deal with the horde. Again, don’t be tempted to make cool but useless stuff. You want to cover only the basics, which would be enough for the survival.
The Game’s FAQ
There are some basic questions that may help you with the game. Here are some of them.
Q: Is the game a multiplayer type?
A: For now, no. This is a single player game whereas the enemies are AI players. Because it is not a multiplayer game, you won’t be able to start a group or clan or chat with other players.
Q: Is the game playable on any device?
A: If you have Apple or Android device, you can find the game at the store. Updates are also available there. However, some players are having problems with their device because the updates haven’t been available for the system, although the updates have been available for other operating systems.
Q: Is it possible to change the layout?
A: You should go to the Base Builder. Furniture can be moved and kept in inventory, while walls or floors can’t. They can only be deleted and won’t hold any precious values or whatsoever.
Finding the Things You Want
When you want to do some scavenger, here are some of the supply drops that can add up to your inventory.
- Plane crashes. As it was mentioned before, they are generally filled with loots – and most of them are pretty handy and valuable. They are rare, though, so you want to search for details and carefully for them. You can find weapons and also gears there. You won’t find zombie crowd there, but be prepared to deal with wolf spawns or a roamer. You should also travel light that allows you efficient loot.
- They generally land on the big plot so they are easy to find. It is possible for you to encounter Toxic Spitters or Floater Bloater. If you are lucky, you won’t have to fight with anyone while collecting. Airdrops usually have tons of stuff but not all of them are quite useful. Sometimes, you don’t even find weapons at all.
- Wrecked ships. It is possible to find a ship that somehow washes ashore. They mostly contain lots of resources with good loot. The problem is: the wrecked ships are generally surrounded by zombies crowd. Unless you have med packs and at least two guns, you shouldn’t go in there. There are hanging crates that you can use to crush the zombies or explosive barrels to blast the zombies. When you are able to clear in the crowd, just get in and start the loot.
Some of The Early Tips
If you are a new player, here are some of the basic info and tricks that you can use:
- When you die (several times), you will get a Machete. It is free but it only happens once
- You get 3 baked beans as well as 3 water bottles every day in the inbox. Transfer them to your inventory
- When you just start the game and you explore the Pine Bushes green forest, you should find a survivor with 40 HP. Kill him and you can get a chopper wheel as well as other handy (and also cool) stuff
- You should wisely spend the Craft Points. In the event that you learn different recipes and reset the Craft Points, you can keep the items that you have previously created
- You get XP from combat and harvesting. Crafting doesn’t earn you any XP
- When you progress further to a level, your health will automatically refill to the maximum
- You should create a rain catcher and 2 garden beds immediately, so you won’t be dealing with thirst or hunger.
- If you don’t have full guns, foods, medical kits, and armor, avoid red zones
- If you want to level up quick, clear out the zombies. You should also clear out the farm so there won’t be any resource left
- When doing auto farming, you can’t let your guards down. Have full HP and have yourself a durable weapon. It will be handy when the AI enemy attacks you as they may carry or hold a pistol
- Make use of the x3 sneak bonus to maximize the potential. When you sneak up a zombie and hit it, you will get triple damage. If you have loads of time, you can run back to the green zone which will make your weapon last longer.
- Make sure that you choose your weapons correctly to create the right damage. For instance, when you deal with a zombie with 40 HP, use the cleaver instead of the skull crusher.
Lets check out hack tool to get more resources now!